80 Position MULTIVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
The 80 position MULTIVAP nitrogen evaporator (Catalog# 11880) is a high temperature dry block model. This instrument contains a rectangular gas distribution system mounted on a frame and dual post assembly. The manifold delivers nitrogen gas to the needles or glass pipettes, which direct the gas onto the sample’s surface. This method results in rapid solvent evaporation and sample concentration. In order to conserve nitrogen gas, the manifold has a toggle switch for every row of 8 samples, which allows individual rows to be shut off when evaporating batches of less than 80 samples. Nitrogen gas flow is also controlled by an adjustable flow meter and a built in pressure regulator.
The 80 position MULTIVAP uses a heated aluminum dry block to reach evaporative temperatures ranging from 30°C to 120°C. Sample blocks are customized, within a range of 10-17 mm, for the user’s sample size for maximum and even heat transfer.
Since the heat block is made-to-order, we will request that you deliver us three sample vials for each unique vial size upon placing an order for a 30, 48 or 80 Position MULTIVAP. In situations where shipping sample vials to Organomation is not possible, we need precise measurements of your sample vials to be taken as illustrated in this guide.
All models can withstand contact with organic solvents; however acid resistant models are also available for use with corrosive solutions.
For more information about the 80 position MULTIVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Capacity: Evaporate batches of up to 80 samples, with outside diameters of up to 17 mm
- Precise: Digital controls allow precise temperature regulation
- Wide Temperature Range: The temperature is controlled up to 120°C to accomplish evaporation of solvents with higher boiling points
- Cost-Effective: Conserve gas by using ON/OFF valve for rows not in use
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-25 lpm
- Dual band hoist spring assembly
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Safety control cover plate
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Reset circuit
- Nitrogen filter
- Gas distribution manifold
- Built-in pressure reducing regulator
- High pressure tubing
- Needle guide
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)