9 Position MULTIVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
The 9 position MULTIVAP (Catalog# 11809) is a high temperature dry block model designed to evaporate large volume samples. The instrument contains a rectangular gas distribution system mounted on a frame and dual post assembly, allowing the needles to be raised and lowered with ease. The manifold delivers nitrogen gas to the needles or glass pipettes, which direct the gas onto the sample’s surface. This method results in rapid solvent evaporation and sample concentration. In order to conserve nitrogen gas, the manifold has a toggle switch for every row of 3 samples, which allows the individual rows to be shut off when evaporating batches of less than 9 samples. Nitrogen gas flow is also controlled by an adjustable flow meter and a built in pressure regulator.
The 9 position MULTIVAP uses a heated aluminum dry block to reach evaporative temperatures ranging from 30°C to 120°C. The sample block is built to fit beakers with an outside diameter of 50 mm, and 9 beakers are included with the instrument. If another sample size is to be used, inserts can be purchased and customized for your sample. Please specify sample size (outside diameter and length to nearest 0.1 mm) when placing an order for inserts. All models can withstand contact with organic solvents; however, acid resistant models are also available for use with corrosive solutions.
For more information about the 9 position MULTIVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Capacity: Evaporate samples of up to 100ml each
- Precise: Digital controls allow precise temperature regulation
- Wide Temperature Range: The temperature is controlled up to 120°C to accomplish evaporation of solvents with higher boiling points
- Cost-Effective: Conserve gas by using ON/OFF valve for rows not in use
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-25 lpm
- Dual band hoist spring assembly
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Safety control cover plate
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Reset circuit
- Nitrogen filter
- Gas distribution manifold
- Built-in pressure reducing regulator
- High pressure tubing
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)
- Pasteur pipette adapters in place of needles (Option Code -P)