24 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
The 24 position N-EVAP is our most adaptable evaporator. The basic model (cat# 11250) offers all of the standard features from our N-EVAP line. Additionally, the 24 position N-EVAP offers the most customizable options for your sample preparation needs. The standard sample holder can accommodate samples with an outside diameter of 10-30 mm. However, with the optional 8 position large sample holder, vials with an outside diameter of 30-75 mm can be processed. The 24 position N-EVAP can also be upgraded to include digital controls for heat and time with the addition of the side control box (cat# 11202).
These economical units provide controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath. The dual band spring hoist assembly provides a simple and effective means of removing samples from the heated water bath. The N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, enabling precise, uniform adjustments for your nitrogen blow down. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste. Time tested technology and proven construction ensure a long lasting, user-friendly experience.
For more information about the 24 position N-EVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
- Flexible: A large sample holder option can be added to accommodate vials with a larger outside diameter in the range of 30-75 mm
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
24 position N-EVAP Models:
*All “-O” models come with a base and stand assembly instead of a heated bath. These instruments are designed for evaporation procedures performed at ambient temperature.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-20 lpm
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety, Teflon tubing for no contamination
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)
- Side control box with built-in digital controller, timer, and pressure regulator (Option Code -CB)
To learn more about this unit’s available configurations and optional features, please click here.