34 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator
Our 34 position nitrogen evaporator (cat# 11634) offers a large number of sample positions, without compromising any of the classic N-EVAP features. This time-tested, durable system provides one of the least expensive prices per position of all our N-EVAPs. The evaporative system, along with the standard flow control and pressure reducing regulator, enables the operator to achieve the desired level of concentration with efficient nitrogen usage. Our unique dual band spring hoist assembly ensures easy and effective operator use.
Additionally, the 34 position N-EVAP includes a side control box, which provides timed and digitally controlled water bath temperatures to produce even evaporation rates. The pressure regulator and timer combine to allow timed automatic gas flow cut off which slows evaporation to a minimum once the timed cycle has been completed. In order to prevent damage to delicate samples, the timer also provides the option for the heat to shut off once the cycle is complete.
For more information about the 34 position N-EVAP please contact a sales technician or request a quote above.
Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
Digital Controls: The water bath come standard with a side control box which contains a pressure regulator, timer, and digital temperature controller
34 position N-EVAP Models:
*All “-O” models come with a base and stand assembly instead of a heated bath. These instruments are designed for evaporation procedures performed at ambient temperature.
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-30 lpm
- Built-in pressure reducing regulator
- Side control box
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- Safety control cover plate
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with brass plated hub and stainless steel shaft
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)
- Acid resistant coating on instrument and needles (Option Code -RT)
To learn more about this unit’s available configurations and optional features, please click here.