Corning One-Step Liquid-Liquid Solvent Extractor - ROT-X-TRACT-LC
The ROT-X-TRACT-LC is designed to accommodate up to eight (8) Corning Accelerated One-Step apparatuses. The Corning Accelerated One-Step extraction apparatus combines continuous liquid-liquid extraction and concentration into one step. A cold-finger condenser is used to reduce overall height to accommodate traditional laboratory hood specifications; however Allihn condensers can be substituted per customer request.
The hydrophobic membrane allows the organic solvent to circulate through the 1 liter sample bottle continuously until the extraction is complete. By incorporating a stop-cock assembly and 3-ball Snyder column, the Corning One-Step extractor can both extract desired analytes as well as evaporate solvent from the end by-product within the same cycle.
The Corning One-Step extractor comes with an electronic side control box which enables the operator to program specific bath temperatures and time cycles to stay in compliance with the designated methodologies.
- Multiple simultaneous extractions: extract and concentrate up to eight samples simultaneously
- Precise controls: digital timer and heat controls
- Fewer connections: one water supply line in, one drain line out
- Organomation vacuum insulated concentrator tubes keep delicate samples safe
- Water bath is gentler than jacketed concentration tubes in traditional set-up
- Stainless steel construction
- Stepped bath rim and cover disk seals steam chamber
- Each condenser water line attached to centrally located water manifold
- Side control box
- Water flow meter
- Laboratory grade materials stand up to organic solvents
- All associated glassware
- Intrinsically safe type Z purged bath (Option Code -Z)
- 240V wiring and plug (Option Code -2)
- Stop cock to switch to sample concentration after extraction is complete
- 1 L sample bottle
- J-shaped Snyder column
- Hydrophobic Corning membranes (sold separately)
- In-line KD flask for optimum heat transfer
- Vacuum insulated concentrator tube